Patrick Nolan has been practicing law in Adair County since 2014. Patrick is a Coastie brat and grew up living in Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Alaska, and Michigan among other states. After high school, Nolan joined the Army and served as an Armor Crewman during Desert Storm. After exiting the Army in 1994, Nolan relocated to Missouri and attended college, earning his B.S. in Journalism at Southwest Missouri State in 2000. Nolan earned a Masters in Communication in 2011 at University of Central Missouri. He completed his JD at University of Missouri in 2014.
Nolan married his wife in 2006 in Moorhead, Minnesota. Patrick and Erin have three children: Cormac, Teagan, and Cian. Patrick and his children are active in Scouts, martial arts, and woodworking.
Patrick primarily handles cases involving personal injury, family law, juvenile law, criminal law and general civil law.
Nolan is active in his community from serving as the president of his Rotary Club to coaching soccer and supporting youth activities from Scouting to sports.
Scripts Howard News Service
St. Louis Post Dispatch
Springfield Business Journal
Prior to becoming an attorney, Nolan was an award-winning journalist.
University of Missouri School of Law
- Juris Doctorate - 2014
Southwest Missouri State
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2000
- Major: Journalism
University of Central Missouri
- Masters in Arts
- Major: Mass Communication
- Missouri Bar Veteran's and Military Law Committee, Past Chair
- Adair County Bar Association, Former President
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National College of DUI Defense, General Member
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Missouri Society of Criminal Justice
- The Missouri Bar
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Past-President Kirksville-North Star Rotary Club
- Youth Soccer Coach - Northeast Missouri Futbol Club
- Youth Soccer Coach - YMCA
- Assistant Scoutmaster
- Founding officer and advisory board member Marshall Cultural Council
- 3rd Infantry Division Association Member
- American Legion - Life Member
- Disabled American Veterans - Life Member
- National Rifle Association - Endowment Member
- Army, Armor Crewman