A Noted Local Authority On Taxes And Business Law
Private individuals and businesspeople of many income levels in northeast Missouri turn to Nolan, Mulford & DeLeeuw for counsel in tax law matters in recognition of attorney Joshua DeLeeuw’s longtime tax law practice. Our firm provides guidance in a range of tax law matters including the following:
- Resolution of tax debts
- Guidance in preparing for audits
- Assistance through the process of a tax audit
- Tax planning for individuals, families and business owners
- Estate planning from a tax savings perspective
Mr. DeLeeuw is one of the few lawyers in our region with a master of law degree in his background. He earned this advanced degree before opting to practice law in northeast Missouri rather than in a large metropolitan area elsewhere in the Midwest.
Business Law Counsel
In addition to helping individuals and businesses with taxation issues, Mr. DeLeeuw also represents business owners regarding a variety of compliance matters, such as:
- Creating employee handbooks
- Structuring purchase, sale and lease contracts and transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business succession planning and implementation
When a business needs to resolve a dispute, attorney Patrick Nolan is prepared to collaborate in the management of litigation. In this way, business owners who are clients of Nolan, Mulford & DeLeeuw have the advantage of working with just one firm to take care of both transactions and dispute resolutions.